This is the list of all contributions published in this section, in chronological order.
For the first time in many years the Office of Research is producing a Research Magazine. Because the UNO Magazine has been featuring research we were able to work with Jessica Llanes in UNO Publications and Communications to include content from our newsletter and make a separate Research Magazine for a low cost, but still professional looking. We will be distributing the Research Magazine to Vice Chancellors/Vice Presidents for Research at universities around the country. Attached below is the printer's copy. If you would like a copy sent to your office, please send an email to email@example.com to request a copy.
Attached File: 101396-Research_Mag_PROOF.pdf
Attached please find the Fall 2010 Newsletter from the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs. In this issue:
- UNO faculty member receives an NSF CAREER Award
- Latest SPAWAR $30M over 6 year contract
- Coverage of various UNO faculty research efforts in the BP Oil Spill
- UNO’s participation in two BoR-EPSCoR NSF RII awards
- UNO Transportation Institute
- Our participation in the Gulf Coast Government Contractors Association
- Library efforts in the School Board Collection
- Research Professorships
- Professional Development for Research
- Summer Research Program Awards
Plus, a listing of all new UNO research awards. I hope you will take time to see what your colleagues have accomplished!
Attached File: FALL 2010 Newsletter.pdf
Attached please find the UNO ORSP Spring 2010 Newsletter with the usual array of interesting articles and research facts.
Attached File: SPRING 2010 Newsletter.pdf